Saturday, June 12, 2010

The cutest of cute

I can resist no longer. For two weeks and counting I have been joined on my adventures by the cutest two year-old, my niece Sahana. I recognize my bias but also must exert my uncle prerogatives. Forthwith, a collection of the best shots of this wonderful little girl.



Diving into a bowl of ice cream like it would disappear from the earth. And also celebrating a fantastic Chinese meal from Summer Palace.


Staring at a rava dosa like she is calculating the geometry of stuffing the whole thing in her mouth.


Putting on her best smile with the mascot of Tiger Balm.


Surveying her kingdom from a perch at the playground.



Riding her mamu's shoulders, making friends with an orangutan, and hamming it up for the camera.


Looking excitedly around while cruising the Singapore River.


Patiently riding the bus sitting in her own seat.


Learning the history of Melaka at the old Portuguese fort.

See, she's pretty awesome, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment