Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How I'll get all the way around


A couple of blogs posts in and a basic question remains unanswered: "Where am I headed?" There's a rough sketch of countries pretty likely to be hit. Here's the flight plan:

Early April: Japan
Mid April: Bali, Indonesia
Early May: Singapore
Mid May: China
Early June: Turkey
Mid June: Israel
Late June: Back to Turkey
Early July: Berlin, Germany

Several other countries are likely probables, including Malaysia, Denmark, Sweden, and Morocco.

This plan provides the backdrop for the trip. However, I am open to the winds shifting and will follow them where they want to take me...

Finally, I'll update the Where I've Been and Where I'm Going text on the right hand side as destinations appear on the radar. The Where I've Been will be more detailed, listing the places within each country visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment