Saturday, August 14, 2010

Up, down, and all around Copenhagen

Thursday was a day spent on the bicycle. Actually, much like parts of Tuesday and Wednesday were. Minnie and I set off with our rental bikes and cruised up and down the bike lanes, all over town. Here's some of what we saw.


There was the open and free to the public botanical gardens, or Botanisk Have. This place was full of interesting plants, including many poisonous varieties helpfully pointed out by our laminated map.






We also found a neat little neighborhood just north of the five lakes that had amazing wall art, including graffiti.




There were also some very apt slogans joined to some of the graffiti. I am thinking of adopting "much remains to be done" as my work motto.



There was an antiquated lift system designed to bring heavy items up several stories of an old warehouse.


We learned about an upcoming circus that I would definitely attend were I in town (or close!)


Finally, I found out that my name has already been appropriated for a commercial establishment, ruining any chance of my future business success in Copenhagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment